Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Swim Teams

Buddy shot with year imprinted on a 3x5 Photo Magnet
Nothing says summer to us more than photographing our favorite local swim teams!  Swimming is such a great activity for kids, an individual sport with a team feel that works perfectly for busy summer schedules.  You practice when you are in town, pick the meets you can go to, and race against your own personal bests.  I love it.  Active kids are happy kids!

Swim teams are no different than our other youth sports leagues - leading products are our 8x10 memory mates ($14.00) and our ever popular 3x5 magnets (2 for $13.00).  These prove time and again to be the perfect keepsakes for every activity.  Since many siblings participate on swim teams, parents love our buddy shots as a great family memory.

Custom Memory Mate for the Orland Otters




"I enjoy racing so much. Ever since I was 8 or 9, I trained every stroke, because it was the only way I could race a lot."






No comments:

Post a Comment